Eryldene House was designed by Hardy Wilson for Professor Waterhouse between 1913 and 1936. It is now run by a private trust who maintain the house, contents and gardens known for its camellias. The Eryldene Historic House collection contains an array of historic objects, artworks and original furniture.
- Collection condition assessment
- Identification of conservation requirements
- Identification of preservation requirements
- Documentation of objects in collection management database
An example from Eryldene's outdoor collection
One of Eryldene's many pieces of original furniture