Scenic World is a unique attraction, close to Sydney, that allows visitors to experience to view one of Australia´s most magnificent views in different and exciting ways. Scenic World has the following major attractions which allow the visitor to view and access the magnificent Blue Mountains World Heritage area:
- The Scenic Skyway is the only horizontal passenger carrying cable car in Australia.
- The Scenic Railway is the world's steepest incline railway.
- The Sceniscender is Australia's steepest cable car ride.
- The Scenic Cinema screens 'Rapture in Blue' to enable visitors to experience the Blue Mountains in all its splendour on one of those magical, misty mountain days.
- Walk amongst the towering rainforest trees in an ancient valley past waterfalls and spectacular views.
ICS has assisted Scenic World in its ongoing multi-million dollar re-development providing identity and interpretive solutions. ICS's work has included the development of a new corporate identity package (logo, colours and market positioning) incorporating this into a complete way-finding system, including signage and maps, new brochures and stationery. Further development of the interpretive methods to best let the visitor know what the Scenic World site has to offer. Did the visitor know that they may see a lyrebird near the rainforest boardwalk?, or did they know that old coal mines are still visible? Innovative interpretive systems will be incorporated into the new entry tunnel to fascinate and inform the visitor like no other attraction in Australia.