Parramatta Justice Precinct - New Children's Court Building
Heritage Site Interpretation
Prepare Interpretation Plan for new Children’s Court building. Design and document, interpretive devices that are appropriate and suitable for both children and adults within the context of the function of the building.
- Interpretation Plan integrated with Interpretation Strategy for entire PJP site
- Client received final artwork and specification in form ready for fabrication by specialist subcontractors
- Conservation and installation of archaeological artefacts managed and performed by ICS conservators
- Interpretation achieved through a layering of devices at different levels and through various media
- Interpretive devices designed with low maintenance requirements
- Solutions utilise cost-effective materials and fabrication methods
DOWNLOAD PDF (227KB)
Five meter high banner hung in building atrium
Identification panels facing banners give context to the historic vistas and artwork.