Kakadu National Park
ICS was commissioned to prepare a comprehensive sign manual for Kakadu National Park. The manual integrated interpretive, management, safety, orientation and directional signs into Kakadu’s branding ethic of a ‘living culture’.
- Created universal reference guide for all Kakadu NP employees to utilise
- Consistent and cost-effective design parameters for fabrication and installation of all park signs
- Instruction for simple sign maintenance procedures
- Clear guidelines for language protocols and styles within park signs
- Delivers consistency, professionalism and unified corporate identity
New Interpretive signs created for the Gungarre Billabong Walk